Monday, December 22, 2008

Sex ED

Autumn and I were discussing hilarious Sex ED videos yesterday. She told me to check out what the kids are watching today...



Watching this reminded me of a video I saw back in elementary school about getting your period. However, this G-Spot video is far more entertaining.

After doing some research, I found out that the movie that I was subjected to was made in 1988 and called, "I Got It." I can't find it anywhere. All I remember is that the mother in the video was making breakfast when she was explaining the cycle to the girls. She created the female anatomy out of pancake batter as a diagram.

It seems many other people remember this video, and some remember it in more detail. Like the fact that the father eats the pancakes at the end of the video...W-T-F?!

No comments: