Monday, December 15, 2008

Chrystal & JQ's Jingle Ball Adventure

These might only be entertaining to JQ and I, but whatevz; I'm makin' memories people!




I won't be offended if you turn away now, but if you'd like to see some more:
Part 2...

My favorite person of the day was Masa. Not only because he complimented my lame-ass blogging, but also because he introduced me to the Tiddy Bear in response to my feelings for the Ped Egg.

This perverted bear smashes his face in your "tids" so your seatbelt doesn't hurt. The sad thing is, I can totally see people buying these once they design the bears to be wearing football jerseys or something..."man them up" a bit. Check out the infomercial. It's not a joke. We called to make sure.









Awww...look how cute my co-workers are. Masa is all the way to the right. Really funny guy.

No comments: