Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's New Year's Eve Bee-Yatchez!

Let's get it started off right, shall we? JQ was able to make some magic happen, so we will be attending the party at Paramount Studios. The city is operating the rail system all night, and metro rides are free from 9:00 PM to 2:00 AM - Brilliant!


I'm getting my hair did today, and we get out early so I'll have plenty of time to get ready. I did some "prep" (as JQ calls it) last night...you know some bleaching, tanning, laid out the makeup I'm going to use, etc. Women be craaaaaazy! (and women be shopping.) The key is to not get obnoxiously drunk and ruin all the hard work you put in. A little something I've learned over the years. Make a note of it.



So, what else is going on? I don't know...I'm moving in 8 days! Holy crap!



I've been going through another hat and accessory phase. I bought one of these on Ebay the other day. I love them. Mini Top Hat hair clips! They are custom made and cost less than $20 with shipping. Perfect for the Britney Spears tour! :) Check out Ebay seller: catrina8904


I'm a little annoyed that Time Warner Cable failed to reach an agreement with MTV Networks to continue programming on their service, but I'm moving anyway. Is Rock of Love part of MTV Networks? OMG - I think it is. What the hell is the point to having Time Warner then?

That's all I have today. Off to cover the front desk at work.

No comments: