Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!


I had rehearsal last night so I didn't have time to write a blog about Daddy when I got home! I was too tired, and didn't feel a tired Chrystal would give Daddy the excerpt he deserves. It was his birthday yesterday. I wish I got to talk to him. I called him a couple times, and sent him a text message, but I think his phone was off. When I called Mom to get him, he had just left for work.

My Daddy works so hard for us girls and we love him very much. The poor guy has had to put up with three girls! God bless him. I know how hard it was for me being a teenager. I can only imagine the difficulty he had dealing with us through those stages. My boyfriends were always really scared of him. He's the Papa Bear, and can be very intimidating. I like that.

So, my Dad rocks. He has spoiled the family with boats, yearly trips to Disney, gorgeous homes, cars, and lots of love. He's taught us how to budget, so we can have nice things, and he's taught us how to basically get over ourselves, but not take crap from people either. This is an East Coast mentality that I appreciate a lot more after living out here in LA.

I like the Fantasyland aspects of Los Angeles to a point, but people get lost in it out here. So, thanks Dad, for keeping it real.

I hope you had a Happy Birthday, and I'll see you very soon! XOXO

PS. Obviously, my dad is my favorite person of the day :)

No comments: