Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Making Me Merry

Here are some things that make me merry:

(SO CUTE)
(MALLS ARE FOR DUMMIES)
(NOTICE IT'S LOWFAT)






And hearing everyone in the office sing this from November on, because they simply can't get it out of their head... (It has toned down a lot this year, which is a bit of a bummer.) DING FRIES ARE DONE!







Let's talk weather: I've become such a baby over the past five years. When I first moved here, I was wearing short sleeves this time of year. It's about 50 degrees outside today, and I used leg warmers for their true purpose...not an accessory. I'm layered in sweatshirts and my bones hurt, ache even, because it's so cold.


In FPOTD news, my reps totally made my day. They presented me with an overly generous monetary gift, and (I fuck with you not) a Ped Egg! Love my boys! Tom, Mike and Steve are pictured below. Masa is one of my reps too. You all remember him from my last post. He's really on my good side this week. ;)



No comments: