Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Haunting of the SpookyHouse Photo

It was a dark night, 2 (possibly 3 years) ago in Northridge. I had just picked up my Scion from the dealership, and Donna and I made our way to SpookyHouse where we met up with Guy. As we entered the attraction, a picture was taken of us. This picture has haunted me ever since.


I get emails at least four times a year with this outdated picture. Sometimes it's presented with a festive seasonal border, and sometimes the picture is displayed on coffee mugs or t-shirts. Today, there's a special holiday offer. I don't know, I think I'm sold. A Halloween photo with snowflakes and snowmen is pretty "unique."


Honestly Photogra, I'm not going to buy the picture. I truly appreciate your efforts and dedication, but you can save yourself the webspace and delete it. Actually, no, I take that back! I might be really sad when I stop getting these emails.

WHY DIDN'T I BUY THAT PICTURE!?!

No comments: