Sunday, November 23, 2008

Half awake


What a fun day! We did the photo shoot. Dee Dee rocked the makeup, and Vanessa was amazing and shot me for like 4 or 5 hours. We got some really great pics. I think I may look to "mature" for the style I was going for in the record shoot, but hey, it was worth a try. The Knitting Factory photos were more my style.

Have to say, my favorite person of the day is Vanessa, the photographer. She's truly incredible. She just moved here from Switzerland two years ago to learn English. I thought she was from here...she speaks the language with such American flare.

She loves meeting celebrities too. She met Eminem 24 times. Love that! Oh, and she met AJ McLean at a MAC store. He was buying makeup...have to admit, kind of a turn off.

Check out Vanessa's site: http://www.swissphotography.co.cc/.

Lynn called today, Alissa's trying to get me Backstreet tickets. She's losing her voice, and still trying. Alissa, DJ Will (Knitting Factory contact) and Dee Dee (deedeekelly.net)are honorable mentions in the FPOTD category.

It's weird seeing professional pictures of me. I certainly wasn't cut out for modeling, but what the hell.

Tomorrow, we do the mock wedding shoot. Gotta try get this makeup off, and go to bed. Peace!

No comments: