Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just a Few More Hours...




I finally got some free WiFi action at this hole of a Days Inn that we are staying at in West Memphis, Arkansas. Memphis, TN was out of our pitiful budget. Guy has done an amazing job driving, and we are only a couple hundred miles from Nashville. I can't believe how packed the car is. We left so much random stuff behind in the apartment lobby: painting supplies, a keyboard, my funky blue loveseat - and so much more. I give that stuff 2 hours...someone will pick it up.

I'm not going to lie...it's freakin' cold- and I've been sick the entire journey, but it's been fun none the less. I'm currently losing my mind because I haven't been able to check email since I left. Just checked it. Apparently, Mary has a very important project for me that needs to be done ASAP, and she hasn't been able to get in touch with me. Thank God for Michael and the reps. Hopefully, my computer will show up tomorrow.

Well, Guy's getting annoyed with my blogging, so I gotta get ready. We're going to drive by Graceland today. We woke up this morning with raised upper lips and a craving for peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Weird.



No comments: